EV-K-501316100-CP-35
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(1)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(10)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(11)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(12)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(2)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(3)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(4)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(5)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(6)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(7)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(8)
EV-K-501316100-CP-35(9)

EV-K-501316100

Evoc - CP 35 Professional Camera Backpack

Regular price$809.90
/
Stock Item
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way

EVOC - CP 35 PROFESSIONAL CAMERA BACKPACK

Lightweight, sturdy, and developed with professional sports photographers: The thoroughly padded CP 35 is the undisputed hero among EVOC backpacks for photographers. 80% of the volume is dedicated to a roomy compartment for your camera or drone with padded dividers that allow you to personalise the setup. And the other 20% is reserved for a separate, water-repellent space for personal belongings. The NEUTRALITE SYSTEM, with its AIR CIRCULATION and a flexible, adjustable AIRO FLEX hip belt, guarantees premium comfort, a snug fit and optimum airflow. The CP 35 can be opened lengthwise on the back for quick access to the camera. The backpack also comes with a zippered pouch, several stretchy compartments for accessories in the backpack lid, and a sleeve for avalanche equipment or a laptop. There’s room on the side of the backpack for a 2-litre hydration bladder, and skis, a snowboard, or a tripod can be attached in front or on the sides using the multifunctional loops. The outer fabric, made from PFC-free nylon, is extremely durable as well as tear- and abrasion-resistant. A strong carrying handle and the reinforced bottom with rubber feet make it easier to handle on challenging terrain. Removable rain cover included.
 

  • 80/20 PARTITION for camera and equipment
  • NEUTRALITE SYSTEM and AIR CIRCULATION
  • Tear- and abrasion-resistant, dirt-repellent, and PFC-free outer fabric
  • MULTIFUNCTIONAL LOOPS
  • Adjustable, padded dividers
  • HYDRATION BLADDER SLEEVE for bladders of up to 2 litres

Your bike will be waiting for you at 119 Queen Street, Masterton, New Zealand.

Opening hours:
Tues - Fri, 9am - 5pm
Sat, 9am - 4pm
Sun - Mon, Closed

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.